My CFD Journey: Still Printing Money
Most of my funds are invested in different assets, indexes and long term schemes (including a high interest savings account). When Dow Jones fell from 26,600 to 26,000 ish I got a bit concerned over my long term investments. With the CFD strategy I’m now using, I’m able to make money both on a bearish and bullish market and I’m quick in and out so I do not have to worry that much over the money I’m making or losing. I did a few trades yesterday, including two new trades today (believe it or not, all trades made me a decent sum of money). Of all trades I’ve made the past five days, I’ve only lost twice. So right now I’m hitting at least 90% of my trades. That won’t last for long, but I’m going to keep it going for as long as I can.
26 474 USD in profit today
Wow. Just wow. My main trade today was buying Dax a few minutes after it opened at 09:00. I put a take profit at 13,230 and got an entry price at 13,217. I actually left the trade since I thought it would take some time until I either lost or won that position. But just after 20 seconds I took profit. Easiest trading day ever. If you look at the chart, I could have made a lot more money if I had a TP at 13,250 or higher, but if I had kept that trade open today, I would have reached my Stop Loss and lost the trade. As my number 5 rule explains: Never think about lost trade opportunities.
My result so far:
|Order||Entry Price||Take Profit||Stop Loss||USD||Bank Roll USD||% Change|
|Day 1||25.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13268||13274||13262||6 472,52||264 537,03||2,51|
|Day 2||26.01.2018||Dax||Sell||13342||13318||13392||7 642,84||272 179,87||5,47|
|Day 3||29.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13331||13336||13313||12 508,39||284 688,26||10,32|
|Day 4||30.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13226||13233||13176||6 625,94||291 314,19||12,88|
|Day 5||31.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13217||13230||13187||26 474,06||317 788,26||23,14|
My trading rules:
- Only risk max 2% of my bank roll per trade.
- Have 0 active positions during the night (first of all, I lose sleep, second; you are charged an interest fee for leaving a leveraged product overnight.)
- Always trade on last month’s trend including the previous day(s). If they do not correlate, I will not trade.
- If one position is lost, I’ll double the amount (martingale) and do a second trade. I’ll only stop doubling after 3 consecutive losses.
- Do not think about lost trade opportunities.
- Markets to trade: Dax & Dow (minimum spread).
- Stay updated on economic releases prior to entering a trade.
- Do not have emotional ties to the money. I like to call them “points”.
- Only enter a position when an asset is overbought or oversold shown by both RSI & Stoch at the same time.
- Always write down your trades and elaborate what went right or wrong.