For too long, people have lived in a system that is rigged. A system that makes the poor poorer and the rich richer. In 2009, an invention came into existence which is now shaking up the banking industry – but we still have a long journey ahead of us for financial freedom. Automation and AI will claim more jobs than the first industrial revolution did. Researchers are unsure of the ramifications. Countries are debating citizens’ income to adjust for the lack of jobs due to automation. We believe that people need to plan for their own financial freedom. We will share information on how you can make more money and help you take the right financial decisions for the coming years.
We have a dedicated team working to improve your financial understanding and help you get set for the coming macroeconomic changes. We want to give you the tools to become financially independent. Our team consists of economists, entrepreneurs, cryptocurrency enthusiasts, and technologists.
Including Hacked.com we are responsible for CryptoCoinsNews.com, one of the world’s leading bitcoin, blockchain, and FinTech news sites.
If you have any questions, please email the director directly: Jonas.Borchgrevink (at) Hacked.com
Hacked.com is a part of PF Wetting, Oslo, Norway.
- Euro hits 3-Month Low Despite Hawkish Draghi April 26, 2018
- Trade Recommendation: EUR/RUB April 26, 2018
- Crypto Update: Correction Continues but Uptrend Not in Danger April 26, 2018
- Trade Recommendation: Hshare/Bitcoin April 26, 2018
- Decentralize April 26, 2018
- ICO Analysis: Emanate April 26, 2018
- ICO Review: Senno April 26, 2018
- Is Manipulation Behind Bitcoin Cash’s Absurd Rally? April 26, 2018
- The Crypto Bull Is Off Of Life Support April 26, 2018
- Market Update: Stocks Recover Slightly on Upbeat Earnings; Cryptocurrencies Give Back $30 Billion in Gains April 25, 2018
A part of CCN
Hacked.com is Neutral and Unbiased
Hacked.com and its team members have pledged to reject any form of advertisement or sponsorships from 3rd parties. We will always be neutral and we strive towards a fully unbiased view on all topics. Whenever an author has a conflicting interest, that should be clearly stated in the post itself with a disclaimer. If you suspect that one of our team members are biased, please notify me immediately at jonas.borchgrevink(at)hacked.com.