ICO Analysis: Moonlight
Moonlight is a decentralized platform for managing human resources and project management on NEO.
Moonlight will use a special algorithm to guarantee the necessary set of skills and experience for potential new hires or project team. Skills and experience in solving set tasks, the very fact of solving problems will be fixed in the ledger and will represent a kind of credibility for a specialist.
The distinctive feature of Moonlight is that it builds a trustless ecosystem for project managers, recruiters, customers and contributors. This means that in order to confirm their skills and achievements, the participant must provide real facts that can be proven. In the Moonlight ecosystem, the Customers will create tasks, and the Executors will solve them and moonlight will offer a mechanism for monitoring the competencies and outcomes. Moonlight provides the public a constantly updated register of experienced developers and search algorithm to effectively meet customer needs using a global pool of qualified professionals.
The roadmap is highlighted below:
The Lux token will be fully NEP-5.1 compliant and will make use of the NEX ICO Template as a means of guaranteeing support for the Neon wallet, the Neon Exchange project and other interoperability/scalability needs supported by the NEP standard.
The Moonlight project will be issuing a total supply of 1 billion Lux tokens. No additional tokens will be released.
Vesting periods are:
- Founders: Token vesting follows a linear quarterly maturation over 18 months beginning from 6 months after completion of the token sale.
- Strategic Investments: No vesting
- Core Development and Advisory Budget: No vesting
- Vested Project Growth: 24 months
- Regular Staffing: No allocation as they use token to pay Staff costs(assumed 20 full-time workers)
- Task Seeding, Marketing, and User Base: No vesting
- Business Health, Infrastructure, and Strategic Investments: No vesting
The project will have utilize LUX – a token on the NEO unit. In the ecosystem, it will be used for money transfers, payment of system charges (when using LUX, the fees will be less than using other currencies). Holders of LUX tokens will periodically receive GAS tokens in proportion to the number of LUXs.
The project team members come from City of Zion.
Tyler B. Adams и Michael de Wal are part of the board of City of Zion. Developers from City of Zion are especially competent in the NEO ecosystem.
From the advisers’ perspective, I can especially note Ethan Fast (co-founder of City of Zion and Nex) as a strong contributor.
From the partnership side one can note NEO Global Capital, City of Zion, Thor, VDT.Network and nOS.
The product-hype level is growing fast. In just two weeks, the Telegram group increased from 2,000 to 10,000.
This is another project from City of Zion, which will be a part of New Smart Economy vision of Neo. Human resources and project management are problems for many organizations and industries and City of Zion offer a good solution.
- The token economy is rather weak as token usage is supplementary and uses cases are limited. -1
- Possible regulatory risks as token holders will receive gas on a regular basis, which may be akin to a security. This can make problems with a listing. -1
- Marketplace product, which is known for not creating a high return on investment after listing (Gems, indorse). -1
- A very strong team, advisers and partners from the ecosystem of NEO and City of Zion. +3
- The project has the support of Neo Global Capital. +1
- A strong partnership with NEO, which a sister project of Nex exchange and is considered one of the key components of the Neo Global Foundation’s establishment of new Smart Economy. +1
- Reasonable hard cap and token sale structure without any bonuses and good vesting. +2
- Has a growing hype and community interest especially considering there will be no bounties or bonuses. +2
The project has a great team, partnerships and reasonable token sale structure. On the other hand, it still has not shown MVP, its token economics is supplementary and tokens may have security elements. This leads to an overall score of 6 of 10.
- Type: Utility with potential security element
- Symbol: Lux
- Platform: NEO
- Crowdsale: June
- Minimum Investment: TBD
- Price: Exchange Rates
- Neo: 2000 Lux / Neo
- Gas: 800 Lux / Gas
- Eth: 15,000 Lux / Eth
- Hard Cap: 25m
- Payments Accepted: Neo, Gas, ETH
- Restrictions Barred from Participating: USA, Canada, South Korea, China and other FATF countries.
General details :
Website : https://moonlight.io
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Moonlightdotio
Discord : https://discord.gg/7GysV4N
Telegram : https://t.me/Moonlightdotio
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.