Litecoin: Long-Term Buy (Update)
LTC/USD, 4-Hour Chart Analysis
Litecoin got dragged down below its short-term support zone, following the failed break-out attempt from the long-term consolidation pattern. The coin quickly rebounded back to its prior range, leaving the technical setup and our long-term buy recommendation unchanged. Short-term the currency is a hold, while a move above $32 would trigger another break-out trade with targets at $34.50, and at the prior high above $38. Support levels are found near $28, 26.25, and $24.
Trade Recommendation: Syscoin
The market bounced from the support level and broke SMA100. It gave us a trend reversal signal. MACD and DMI support upward movement. We can use the local swing high and a breakout signal for opening long trades. Entry level is 0.000037 with stop orders below the support at 0.000022 level. Profit targets are 0.000050 and 0.000060 levels. If you don’t use leverage, recommended trading volume for this trade is up to 5% from your deposit.
Profit Targets: 0.000050 and 0.000060
The trading signal is based on Poloniex chart.
Trade Recommendation: Lisk
The price of Lisk diverged with the MACD and RSI, giving us a trend reversal signal. Also, the RSI confirms price reversal from the support level and MACD supports upward movement. DMI allows us to open long trades. It’s a buy signal.
Pending orders should be placed above SMA50 and the local high at 0.000930 level. Stop orders must be at 0.000780 level. Profit targets are The 0.001200 and 0.001400 resistance levels. If you don’t use leverage, recommended trading volume for this trade is up to 5% from your deposit.
Profit Targets: 0.001200 and 0.001400
The trading signal is based on Bittrex chart.
Trade Recommendation: EURJPY
The price diverges with MACD histogram and RSI. It gives us a trend reversal signal and a new buy opportunity. MACD supports upward movement and DMI allows opening long trades. Buy orders should be placed at 132.05 level with stop at 131.60 level. Profit targets are 132.50 and 133.00 levels. Don’t risk more than 3% from your deposit in this trade.
Profit Targets: 132.50 and 133.00
- How Bithumb Listing is Boosting Zcash Cryptocurrency on the Coin Market October 18, 2017
- Asian Market Update – Wednesday: Asian shares trading higher as Communist Party Congress convenes in China October 18, 2017
- ICO Analysis: Worldcore October 18, 2017
- Japan’s Mainstream Acceptance of Cryptocurrency Might Not Apply to ICOs October 18, 2017
- Dow Jones Hits New Record After Brief Stint at 23,000 October 17, 2017
- Daily Analysis: Dollar Rally Continues amid Fed Chair Confusion October 17, 2017
- Technical Analysis: NEO Jumps as Broad Markets Turns Lower October 17, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Syscoin October 17, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Lisk October 17, 2017
- Information on Russia’s Regulation of Cryptocurrency Surfaces October 17, 2017
Ethereum1 week ago
Ethereum’s Hard Fork Is Coming
Analysis6 days ago
Analysis: Bitcoin Price at $5200, How Much is There Left in the Tank?
Analysis5 days ago
Technical Analysis: Ethereum, Monero, and Litecoin Jump as Bitcoin Goes Parabolic
Analysis3 days ago
5 Things to Watch Next Week: Byzantium, Bitcoin Stretched, Gold’s Strength, The Next Fed Chair, Kirkuk and Crude Oil
Cryptocurrencies7 days ago
Trade Recommendation: Monero
ICO3 days ago
ICO Analysis: UTRUST
ICO6 days ago
ICO Analysis: Request Network
Analysis6 days ago
Technical Analysis: Litecoin Follows Bitcoin Higher as Market Tops $165 billion