Three Sleeper Cryptos With Massive Long-Term Potential
Unless you have access to trading software and bots, trying to trade in and out of different cryptocurrencies is a recipe for disaster. The better strategy is to find a couple projects you really did research on and believe in. Then pile large sums of money into said projects when prices are near their floor. After this, you just patiently wait for the run-up, sell a percent, then wait for the dip and buy up more using the money you got from selling high.
To use this strategy, you need to find a quality project that meets the following criteria:
- It will certainly still be in the game two years from now.
- Current price is close to the ICO price.
- Team is strong and well connected.
- Unique and needed use case.
- Not on Binance yet.
- Token has value inside the ecosystem.
Here are three sleepers we believe fit this bill.
- Website: https://www.bottos.org/
- Whitepaper: https://bottos.org/pdf/Bottos%20whitepaper%20English%20final.pdf
- Market Cap: $81.6 m
- Exchanges: Bibox, BitZ, Gate.io
Bottos is building the infrastructure for AI development through blockchain technology in order to create a new decentralized AI ecosystem. The Bottos Data Marketplace provides a way to connect artificial intelligence companies and data providers. It is also a consensus-based, one-stop platform to implement the registration, distribution and transformation of data among different participants within the broad-based artificial intelligence ecosystem.
Bottos is out to build the world’s most efficient data sharing network to enhance AI innovation and competitiveness. It utilizes BTO tokens and smart contracts for its blockchain-based transactions.
Here’s how BTO fits the criteria mentioned above:
- No doubt they will be around in a year. Bottos is evolving and growing every day.
- ICO price of $0.08 versus current price $0.145 (it has run up to nearly $0.40 on 2 separate occasions)
- The team is pretty strong; their main office is in Beijing, and they have a second office in Silicon Valley. CEO and Founder Xin Song works tirelessly on bettering the project. This bi-weekly report is a good example.
- AI data on the blockchain is definitely a unique use case, and Xin Song has spoken at conferences online about how Bottos will be an incubator for new DApps to build on.
- They are not on Binance yet; however, there is this picture fron a few months ago of Xin Song and one of the Binance heads.
- The BTO token is the only form of payment on the platform. If Bottos is to be successful, the token will have tremendous volume; passive income searchers will love BTO, because there are four different levels of staking. A couple weeks ago they released the details of the master node structure, which you can learn all about here.
- Bottos is almost exclusively on Bibox, an up and coming exchange with many similarities to inance.
- They just recently rebranded the entire business plan. They used to only be an AI data market, now they are working on becoming the Ethereum for AI.
- They plan to allow new DApps to use the bottos blockchain/smart contract to host their ICO.
- Website: https://blockv.io/
- Whitepaper: https://blockv.io/documents/whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/block_v
- Github: https://github.com/BLOCKvIO/documentation
- Market Cap: $58 m
- Exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Bancor, OKEx
BlockV is an open source shared protocol that enhances the underlying distributed ledger and is made available to individual apps. The Blockv developer platform provides a toolkit to easily and quickly create smart digital goods, removing the complexity of today’s blockchain development and enabling the rapid development and monetization of blockchain apps, or what they call “vatoms”, an entirely new asset class which meaningfully interacts with the end user.
vAtoms give you all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as authenticity, scarcity, ownership and tradability, but also bring the digital experience.
Here’s a demo showcasing just a piece of this bleeding-edge technology.
For the first time, anyone can own virtual objects that are unique, verifiable and tradable, and that can exist across different environments (AR, VR, mobile phones, TVs, tablets, etc.).
The Blockv Platform lets users:
- Create scarce digital objects with real value.
- Publish the objects on th blockchain of their choice.
- Freely transact interactive virtual goods (market and exchange).
- Sell, redeem and exchange digital objects for other digital objects or goods.
- Build a marketing channel to interact, engage, and connect with customers.
- Lower the cost and time to market important campaigns.
“You can collect virtual goods through an AR platform or mobile or scan, etc.. and you can input and integrate the objects to the VR environment. For example, we have built a demo of such scenario in a VR game. Once a user collects a digital good (for instance, a branded energy drink) in an A/R environment, they can use that for their character to load on energy in the VR game. This opens up the opportunity for brands to create virtual goods of real value that can be collected in the real world and used in VR experiences.” – BlockV website.
Below is a look at how BlockV meets our ctieria:
- The project will almost definitely be around in 2 years. It’s an all new asset with unlimited innovative potential. Backed by some serious players in the space like INBlockchain.
- It looks like they raised about $22 million in the ICO; it currently has a market cap of $48 million.
- The Vee team is very strong. It was founded by Reeve Collins, co-founder of USDT tether token.
- Vatoms are a new asset class, an “experiential currency” that meaningfully interact with the end user. vAtoms will have numerous use cases, for example;
Collectibles – like digital sports cards, rare digital art and media with transparent incentives.
Tickets – Tickets to concerts that become immersive experiences where brands can dynamically invite participants to special sponsored events, artists can engage with fans giving them backstage access and rewarding with exclusive tracks from the very event they attended.
Gaming – In-game virtual goods that transcend the multitude of virtual worlds and the real-world with the help of AR/VR
Loyalty Programs – Next generation brand loyalty programs provide true value-based distribution vehicles with 100% transparent data & analytics that transform the business models.
Others – Medical records, gift cards and many more forms.
- VEE token is not on Binance yet but is tradable on OKEx, Bittrex and Upbit.
- VEEs are smart contract tokens built to the ERC20 token standard. They are an integral part of the BLOCKv open-source development environment. BLOCKv and each of its composite parts require VEE to fuse the BLOCKv ecosystem together and provide a mechanism for rewards and collaboration. Any operation on the BLOCKv platform is powered by VEEDevelopers are incentivized with VEE to experiment with revolutionary technology. Creators are rewarded in VEE whenever anyone uses their innovation.
*BLOCKv joined forces with Workcoin, SpringRole and White Rabbit in the formation of Block Producer App Coalition (BPAC) — a candidate to become an EOS Block Producer. If BPAC does become one of the main 21 BPs for EOS, this will do wonders for the value of VEE.
- Website: https://wax.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/waxtokenannoucements
- Whitepaper: https://wax.io/documents/WAX_White_Paper.pdf?1519171466266
- Market Cap: $93 million
- Exchanges: Bithumb, Bittrex, Upbit, Huobi, Ethfinex, Kucoin, Bibox
“WAX is the onramp for mass market cryptocurrency adoption.”
– William Quigley, OPSkins CEO
WAX is a worldwide digital asset platform, blockchain and community. The WAX token supports a decentralized platform, enabling anyone to operate a fully functioning virtual marketplace with zero investment in security, infrastructure or payment processing. WAX is designed to serve the 400+ million online players who already collect and trade video game assets and crypto collectibles.
WAX is one of those projects with unlimited upside. The platform/ecosystem it is building will allow entrepreneurs to develop blockchain based digital asset companies that could one day become mainstream. Imagine Steven Spielberg’s latest movie, Ready Player One.
We at Hacked have recommended WAX a couple times already; it’s not exactly “under the radar” but people are definitely sleeping on it. What many of them don’t know is that the WAX team recently chose EOS to be the operating system infrastructure they use to build their platform. They will not be using EOS Blockchain, but will instead build their own blockchain based on EOS pen source software. This means they will have the same feeless features as EOS, and be able to do thousands of transactions per second.
Below is WAX President Malcolm CasSelle giving a presentation a few days ago in South Korea.
This is how WAX meets our criteria:
- Out of the tree projects listed, WAX has the best chance at long-term success.
- ICO price: around $0.25. Current Price: $0.14.
- The ream has already proven itself by creating OPSkins, the leader in video game asset trading.
- WAX is a digital Asset marketplace where new DApps can set up shop, and run their game or business cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.
- Not on Binance yet. It is hard to imagine WAX not being once the platform and mainnet are running and millions of people are demanding to buy/sell WAX.
- WAX token will be able to cross chains. The blockchain is based on EOS’ code, and will be a delegated proof of stake system. There will be 100+ guilds producing blocks and receiving WAX in exchange. There will eventually be two versions of the WAX token: the ERC20 version that exists today, and the protocol token that will work with the WAX custom blockchain. The new WAX protocol token will be airdropped to WAX holders at 1:1 ratio.
The idea is to create a platform and an ecosystem allowing the exchange of many different virtual goods. Any game that enables in-game item trading will be able to integrate and use WAX and the marketplace backbone.
Additional reasons to be bullish:
- Partnered with Bancor, Nexo, Kyber, SALT, Jaxx, and Robot Cache (doing an airdrop on WAX holders), which will be the first of many airdrops.
- Billionaire Mike Novogratz is an early investor and proponent.
Disclaimer: The author holds over 50 different cryptos. WAX is one of his largest bags. He owns a little BOTTOS, and zero VEE.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.