By using Hacked.com you hereby agree to:
1. Images and Content
2.1 Some images and text are gathered from the world wide web. We try to make sure that they are all legal to re-distribute on our news site. However, do you find any images or content that we are infringing please send us an email to david.parker (at) hacked.com and we will make sure they are promptly removed.
2.2 Articles written on Hacked.com are purely the author’s own meanings, not Hacked’s. Hacked cannot be held responsible for anything an author writes on Hacked.com. Disputes about articles should be resolved with David Parker: david.parker (at) hacked.com
3. User Activity
3.1 Comments on articles should contain information related to the post content. Other general comments will be removed.
3.2 Spamming, bad language, non-informative comments/posts will be removed without notice.
3.3 Multiple breaches may get your user banned and deleted from Hacked.com.
4. Advertisement on CCN
4.1 Hacked does not take any responsibility for advertisements on Hacked.com by third parties.
4.2 Hacked does not cover any loss caused by third party advertisers.
4. Terms & Conditions will be updated continuously.
- ICO Analysis: Worldcore October 18, 2017
- Japan’s Mainstream Acceptance of Cryptocurrency Might Not Apply to ICOs October 18, 2017
- Dow Jones Hits New Record After Brief Stint at 23,000 October 17, 2017
- Daily Analysis: Dollar Rally Continues amid Fed Chair Confusion October 17, 2017
- Technical Analysis: NEO Jumps as Broad Markets Turns Lower October 17, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Syscoin October 17, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Lisk October 17, 2017
- Information on Russia’s Regulation of Cryptocurrency Surfaces October 17, 2017
- Gold Creating Kilonova October 17, 2017
- Asian Market Update – Tuesday: Cryptocurrency prices consolidate after strong rally October 17, 2017