My Profitable CFD Journey: Up 212 000 USD today
This doesn’t seem to stop. Something has happened to me know. I keep hitting the trades. I feel like water..
I’m up 212 000 USD today alone. I wonder how long I can keep this going. Maybe some meditation and this song running in the background will do the trick.
The markets are very choppy now, as they try to find their true value. It can drop several hundred points, and rise several hundred points in a matter of minutes. I like to trade during the storm, but it’s very risky. And sometimes I keep closing losing positions that would have been a winning position the next second. Need to distant yourself from the monetary emotions..
|Order||Entry Price||Take Profit||Stop Loss||USD||Bank Roll USD||% of Start Cap.|
|Day 1||25.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13268||13274||13262||6 472,52||264 537,03||2,51|
|Day 2||26.01.2018||Dax||Sell||13342||13318||13392||7 642,84||272 179,87||5,47|
|Day 3||29.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13331||13336||13313||12 508,39||284 688,26||10,32|
|Day 4||30.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13226||13233||13176||6 625,94||291 314,19||12,88|
|Day 5||31.01.2018||Dax||Buy||13217||13230||13187||26 474,06||317 788,26||23,14|
|Day 5||01.02.2018||Dax||Sell||13291||13265||13327||10 834,58||328 622,84||27,34|
|Day 6||02.02.2018||Dax||Buy||12797||12825||12772||72 314,97||400 937,81||55,36|
|Day 6||02.02.2018||Dow||x||x||x||x||−340 000,00||60 937,81||−76,39|
|Day 7||05.02.2018||Dow & Dax||x||x||x||x||353 333,33||420 000,00||62,75|
|Day 8||06.02.2018||Dow & Dax||x||x||x||x||236 933,20||656 933,20||148,33|
|Day 9||07.02.2018||Dow & Dax||x||x||x||x||278 933,47||935 866,67||243,84|
|Day 10||08.02.2018||Dow & Dax||x||x||x||x||212 533,33||1 148 400,00||303,39|
I’m up more than 890 000 USD in total.
1 USD = 7,8 NOK.
My trading rules
- Only risk max 2% of my bank roll per trade.
- Have 0 active positions during the night (first of all, I lose sleep, second; you are charged an interest fee for leaving a leveraged product overnight.)
- Always trade on last month’s trend including the previous day(s). If they do not correlate, I will not trade.
- If one position is lost, I’ll double the amount (martingale) and do a second trade. I’ll only stop doubling after 3 consecutive losses.
- Do not think about lost trade opportunities.
- Markets to trade: Dax & Dow (minimum spread).
- Stay updated on economic releases prior to entering a trade.
- Do not have emotional ties to the money. I like to call them “points”.
- Only enter a position when an asset is overbought or oversold shown by both RSI & Stoch at the same time.
- Always write down your trades and elaborate what went right or wrong.
- Never trade after you’ve said you are done for the day.
- Never bet on a rebound when the prices are falling or rising sharply over a longer timespan.