Get Your Free Risk Assessment & Security Audit Now!

Worth a total of $599!

Your Personal Digital Security Manager

Hacked.com helps high-value targets protect their online lives, identities, and personal accounts.
profile image of Jonas

High-value targets have a higher risk of being attacked by opportunistic hackers and larger malicious groups. They have a higher risk of identity fraud and being impersonated which can hurt the target’s reputation.

– Jonas Borchgrevink, Founder & Director of Hacked.com

Personal Security Manager
$599 $1
Order Now
Free Risk Assessment worth $299
Free Security Audit worth $300
24/7 standby expert help, qualifying period 3 months
Security Newsletter with Tips & Alerts
Free Yearly Security Audits worth $300
Renews at $129 per month
Cancel anytime

Your Personal Digital Security Manager includes yearly security audits, recovery of hacked accounts, removal of harmful content, & 24/7 support on standby.

We cover: Bank accounts, Investing/Trading accounts, Mobile Service Providers, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, PayPal, Venmo, LinkedIn, Google Accounts, Gmail / Youtube, Twitter, Microsoft accounts, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail

+ more

As Seen On:

Alan Grayson

Former Congressman (Orlando, Florida)

Facebook disabled my personal account, evidently because I tried to use a password that was no longer valid. I followed the Facebook instructions to reactivate the account, but Facebook never responded. Hacked.com gave me immediate expert assistance, spent a great deal of time pinning down the problem, and provided a high level of professionalism and service that most companies today can’t even dream of. And Hacked.com did what was needed to help me to keep in touch with my 160,000+ friends on Facebook. I’m grateful, and I wish that Facebook would put Hacked.com in charge of its customer service.

Which clients do we have?

Our clients range from High-ranking Executives, Government Officials, High-Net-Worth Individuals, Politicians, Investors, Public Figures, Celebrities, Journalists, Entrepreneurs, and Major Influencers.

  • 1

    Order

    Order your Personal Security Manager

  • 2

    Risk Assessment

    You'll receive a link to schedule a risk assessment with one of our security experts on Zoom.

  • 3

    Security Audit

    After your risk assessment, we will conduct a full security audit.

  • 4

    Follow up & Protection

    When you run into issues, schedule a new meeting with us at any time to get help. Yearly security audits are included.

Personal Security Manager
$599 $1
Order Now
Free Risk Assessment worth $299
Free Security Audit worth $300
24/7 standby expert help, qualifying period 3 months
Security Newsletter with Tips & Alerts
Free Yearly Security Audits worth $300
Renews at $129 per month
Cancel anytime

Stay protected with your Personal Digital Security Manager

Here is our promise to you:

Fully Confidential & Private

We will keep your identity protected and your information confidential.

Full Risk Assessment

We will conduct a risk assessment to help you pinpoint possible attack vectors hackers and cybercriminals might use to target you.

Full Security Audit

We will initiate a full security audit of all your online accounts and ensure they are 99% unhackable. The remaining 1% is what we call for social engineering weaknesses that have to be taught to our clients.

Hacked Online Accounts

We will help you recover hacked social accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Gmail, Microsoft, PaPal, PSN + more.

ID Theft

We will assist you if your ID has been misused by providing evidence for law enforcement and other precise reactive measures.

Removal of Harmful Information

We will help you remove images, videos, and other sensitive information on the web that is harmful to you.

Security Newsletter

Get an exclusive newsletter that will help keep your accounts safe and notify you of the latest security patches and updates for your devices.

Monitoring of the Dark Web

We monitor the dark web for any exposed compromising details about your online accounts.

Personal Support Manager

We will dedicate a personal support manager that will continue to support you.

Guaranteed Refund & Immediate Cancellation

If you are unhappy with our services, we can offer up to three months' refund.

Personal Security Manager
$599 $1
Order Now
Free Risk Assessment worth $299
Free Security Audit worth $300
24/7 standby expert help, qualifying period 3 months
Security Newsletter with Tips & Alerts
Free Yearly Security Audits worth $300
Renews at $129 per month
Cancel anytime
About Us
Our Team
Our Reviews
Contact

[email protected]




We have been recommended to clients by employees at FBI and local law enforcement in the United States. For references, please send us an email.






   



Read all of our reviews here.


Our Locations