The core ethos of blockchain technology revolves around the idea of trustlessness. Transfer of value does not need the supervision of centralized authorities, making the technology trustless. When Ethereum introduced the revolutionary concept of smart contracts, it enabled the implementation of business logic on top of blockchain. Blockchain networks are secure but smart contracts are not. Smart contracts bring in the aspect of human trust in these trustless networks. Millions of dollars worth of Ethereum can be stolen even with a small bug present in the smart contract code. The DAO attack is perhaps the best known exploit of a vulnerability in smart contract code where around $55 million worth of Ether was stolen. Once smart contracts are deployed, there is no turning back.
So why don’t companies hire 3rd party services to test smart contract code?
They do! But security consulting companies rely on humans to check smart contract code and with millions of dollars worth of Ethereum underlying a smart contract, it really comes down to trusting that no bad actor exists in the consulting company. The process is also time consuming and expensive. The number of smart contracts are expected to grow to from 2 million in October to 10 million by end of the year. This situation is going to result in an acute shortage of smart contract auditors, while putting the entire Ethereum network at a much greater risk.
The Quantstamp protocol solves the smart contract security problem by creating a scalable and cost-effective system to audit all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.
Quantstamp is ‘the first decentralized smart contract security-audit platform’.
At the heart of Quantstamp is an automated and upgradeable software verification system that checks solidity programs submitted by the developers.
Quantstamp works similar to proof of work mining, wherein the miners in Quantstamp are called validators. The verification software is executed by all the validator nodes on the Quantstamp network. Validator node that certifies a smart contract produces a proof of audit hash and in turn, is awarded a token fee. Proof of audit is the proof that the smart contract has been audited. Using the proof of audit hash, it is easy for other nodes to verify whether the audit was performed correctly. The verification process goes through every single line of code and testing every possible scenario, hence requires a large computing power.
Since many validator nodes work simultaneously on verifying multiple smart contracts, the network can achieve scale and complexity that no other centralized system can. The verified smart contract is added to the Ethereum blockchain making it immutable and tamper proof. When requesting an audit, the developer can choose a public or private security report. Quantstamp also incentivizes skilled black and white hat hackers to manually review smart contracts through bounty rewards to find bugs that automation hasn’t detected. The software for verifying smart contracts gets continuously updated, rewarding development contributors.
The QSP tokens are used for paying, receiving or improving the Quantstamp verification services. The verification code contributors and bug finders receive QSP tokens for their services on the network. The nodes are rewarded for running the Quantstamp validation node. The contract creators pay QSP tokens to get their smart contract verified. Quantstamp also has an inbuilt governance system, where the QSP token holders vote for policy matters like code changes or selection of code contributors.
A hardcap of $30 million has been set for the crowdraise with total supply of 1billion QSP tokens. Of the total $30 million, $11 million have been reserved for the presale and $19 million for the crowdsale. The presale which began on 9th October, allows participation on a unique concept called proof of care. Investors are allowed to participate in the presale only on sharing or promoting Quantstamp. Please go through the official proof of care document here.
The token is valued at 1 ETH = 6,000 QSP for investors submitting their proof of care before 30th October. The crowdsale will take place in November. There is no need of proof of care to participate in the crowdsale, but participation in the Telegram channel in mandatory. 65% of the tokens are available to the public, while 20% are allocated to the team and advisors.
The proof of care concept has been so widely discussed that more people relate Quantstamp with proof of care rather than proof of audit. The marketing ploy is definitely unique and has generated significant interest in the project. There are already 10k + members on the Telegram channel, one of the highest that I have seen.
Quantstamp has an impressive team mostly made up of current and former PhD students from the Canadian university of Waterloo. The team members bring in experience of working on code testing projects in organizations like Microsoft and Google. Cofounder Richard Ma worked as algorithmic Portfolio Manager at Bitcoin HFT Fund. His HFT trading systems had zero notable incidents in nearly a decade of reliably handling millions of dollars of investor capital. The advisors are the best part about the team. Rather than bringing in a group of advisors just for the sake of the crowdsale, Quantstamp is actually working with experienced domain experts. There are 8 advisors on board with specializations in security, blockchain, engineering, legal etc.
When we discussed Raiden Network, I remarked that project is something which Ethereum network needs. Quantstamp is creating a product which the Ethereum network needs urgently! The risk of bugs in smart contracts is so taken for granted that we don’t even discuss it in the risk factors for ICOs. Quantstamp has done the smart contract security audit for Request Network token sale. You can check the summary here.
Although a single audit is not enough to demonstrate the quality of the product, the team seems credible enough to manage this project. A real usecase, proof of concept, credible management, and a good hype; Quantstamp seems to tick all the boxes.
- The project is relevant as long as Ethereum network remains the prominent blockchain for deploying smart contracts. Newer improved blockchains might include inbuilt code verification systems or might not even include smart contracts. -3
- The validation process is still not thoroughly tested. A hack of Quantstamp validated smart contract might result in complete loss of credibility. -2
- As the number of smart contracts grow at an exponential rate, an automated smart contract verification software is urgently needed. +4
- The team and advisors score well on credibility. The verification code is as good as the team, hence credibility of the team is quite important in this usecase. +2
- Quantstamp demonstrated the concept in their review of Request Network. +1.7
- Many projects will line up to validate their smart contracts with Quantstamp. The Quantstamp protocol is better than centralized verification processes in almost all the aspects be it cost, time period or risk. Quantstamp also has the first mover advantage. +3
- Ethereum blockchain is still the preferred way to raise money with new ICOs launched almost daily. +1.5
We arrive at a score of +7.2 out of 10 for Quantstamp. The high score seems justified for a project which is working towards tying one of the loose ends of the Ethereum network.
The presale is open. Please refer the link provided above to know more about proof of care. If submitting the proof of care is too much hassle, you can participate in the crowdsale in November. You can participate in the presale whitelist here.
ICO Analysis: Sharpe Capital
Sharpe Capital is primarily an investment company whose core product is creating multiple approaches to understanding the market dynamics of both equities and blockchain assets. The multiple approaches to understanding market dynamics include sentiment analysis, quantitative trading, machine learning, AI and linguistic analysis.
Analysts at existing hedge funds/investment funds rely on quantitative and fundamental trading models where the value of an asset is tied to its micro and macroeconomic performance. Analysts hope that the trading value of the asset will converge on its “intrinsic value” over time and earn them returns on undervalued assets. Intrinsic value is the value that the analysts calculate based on various economic indicators. Readers familiar with investment analysis will understand these concepts with ease.
However, generating returns based on the calculated search of intrinsic values of undervalued assets is not so easy. Investor sentiment plays a huge role in asset valuation resulting in asset prices consistently diverging from their intrinsic values. For example, Tesla has higher market capitalization than Ford, but does it deserve that high a valuation? In my opinion, no! But investor sentiment is very positive towards Tesla, resulting in its higher market cap.
So, how do you gauge investor sentiment? This is where Sharpe Capital comes in.
From the perspective of a user who visits Sharpe Capital for the first time, the platform pays Ether for his views on a particular asset. The user is given recent updates about the assets and his opinion is asked. A user’s opinion carries weight based on his previous responses (a reputation system) and the amount of SHP token holding. The payouts on correct opinion will be given accordingly. Opinions of hundreds of thousands of users are evaluated to gauge the overall sentiment about the asset.
Sharpe Capital’s investment analysis methodology is not just sentiment analysis, but also takes into consideration a host of factors like fundamental analysis (macro, micro indicators), linguistic analysis (sentiments, emotions, contextual framing from blogs, twitter feeds, etc.), and machine learning (continuous learning from past experiences).
Sharpe Capital will feed this information into its proprietary investment fund, whose returns will be distributed among all token holders.
The data generated from sentiment analysis and the linguistic analysis will be sold to buyers like investment funds and researchers.
Sharpe Capital is also creating internal auditing tools and enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for hedge funds and corporate clients for transparency and accountability.
The SHP token will serve several functions on Sharpe Capital’s platform. The SHP tokens will give access to the users to earn rewards in ether by voting on bullish versus bearish sentiment of an asset on the Sharpe Capital sentiment platform.
Hedge funds and institutional investors will be able to access information within Sharpe Capital’s Quantitative Trading Model through SHP fees. SHP tokens will help holders participate in governance for Sharpe Capital.
Looking ahead, as regulatory clarity emerges, Sharpe Capital will issue SCDs (Sharpe Crypto Derivatives), a cryptocurrency token that will be tied to the firm’s proprietary investment fund. Holders of SCDs will be entitled to receive dividends from the proprietary fund.
SCDs will have bi-annual Ethereum payouts and will be distributed 1:1 with SHP at a later date.
The ICO began on 13th November and will last until 5th February 2018. The minimum contribution will be $100. The SHP token is valued at 2000 SHPs for 1 ETH. For each 2,000 SHP issued, an additional 2,000 SHP will be held in reserve for future fundraising and an additional 1,000 will be distributed to Sharpe Capital founders and community members for coming platform development for a total distribution of 5,000 SHP for 1 ETH. There is a hard cap of $20 mn for the raise.
40% of the funds raised will be used for the investment fund, while 20% for development and operations.
The bonus structure begins only after $1,500 contributions. You can check out the details here.
According to the company, “The Sharpe Capital team is comprised of a diverse group of experts across the fields of quantitative modeling, financial engineering, linguistic analysis, international law & regulatory requirements.”
There are five members of the core team. Chief Investment Officer James Butler has a Ph.D. in complex system modeling and is responsible for overseeing the development of the Sharpe Capital Investment Platform. This platform was conceived by Butler in collaboration with CEO Lewis M. Barber.
The development of novel approaches to linguistic analysis is supported by leading linguist and anthropologist Mieke Vandenbroucke Ph.D., a Fulbright Scholar and Visiting Researcher at the University of California, Berkeley who is also one of the advisers. There are five other advisers, prominent among them being Dimitri Chupryna, who is the co-founder of TaaS. TaaS will be used for extensive testing of the investment platform.
The team appears solid, with advisers from varied background. One aspect which I personally find somewhat negative is that most of the members, especially the ones developing the investment platform, belong to an academic background rather than one rooted in investment banking. I think this factor is quite relevant for this industry.
Let me begin with how well the Whitepaper is written. The team has thought through the project well, with a detailed explanation of the Sharpe Investment Platform. Discussing the technicalities is beyond the scope of this review, but interested readers can go through the document for more information.
That being said, it is quite difficult to judge the quality of an Investment Platform or methodology without historical returns or a product version. The alpha will launch on 12th December with focus on the sentiment analysis part.
Cindicator can be considered the closest competitor, who have been working on the project since November 2014. They have an alpha version and are developing the product from insights coming in from a very active community. Sharpe Capital has some advantages in terms of product quality like the inclusion of linguistic analysis, governance; but then what is stopping a well-funded platform like Cindicator from including these in its product.
Of course, there is space for multiple competing companies, but a segment like sentiment analysis will hold value for only if the platform has thousands of users voting on the platform.
- Sentiment analysis will not hold much value if Sharpe Capital is not able to attract enough users. Also, would hedge funds or investment funds find value in sentiments of retail speculators? -2
- Along with Cindicator, many other companies are working on the same domain. -2
- The investment analysis methodology although thoroughly developed is purely academic at this moment. -1
- There are concerns whether the AI based portfolio manager can generate returns, especially in the crypto space where there is so much flux. -1
- The product is better than the competitors at this moment. +4
- Rewards for prediction without the loss of stake is a massive incentive for users to participate on the platform. +3
- The alpha version will be launching soon on 12th December. The alpha version launch will be a big credibility boost for the project. +2
- Once the regulatory approvals for SCD tokens are obtained, Sharpe Capital can expand to other dividend based funds. +0.5
- There will be demand for the enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for hedge funds and corporate clients once regulations demanding more transparency start getting hold. +1
We arrive at a score of +4.5 out of 10 for Sharpe Capital. The score can improve +2 points depending on the reception of the alpha version once it launches on the 12th of December.
The ICO began on 13th November. Non-accredited US residents, Chinese and Singapore residents are restricted from the sale. You can participate in the ICO here.
Disclaimer: Writer does not hold an investment position in Sharpe Capital.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
ICO Update: Chimaera
Online gaming and entertainment is a multi-trillion-dollar industry that is expected to grow manifold as developers push the boundaries with virtual reality, massively multiplayer online (MMO) and real-time strategy. Data crunched by Statista show that the global media and entertainment industry was valued at $1.72 trillion U.S. in 2015 – a figure that is expected to climb to $2.14 trillion by 2020.
Naturally, any ICO that enters this space is expected to generate lots of attention. Chimaera (CHI) is certainly no different.
The Chimaera blockchain aims to provide a platform for developers to build futuristic games that leverage the latest advances in gaming technology. It does so by democratizing game development and allowing developers to issue their own cryptocurrency that can be traded for the CHI token.
From the perspective of gamers, Chimaera promises decentralized game worlds with 100% uptime and fair play rules.
One of the main issues Chimaera aims to solve is that of scaling – namely, bringing to life massive game worlds with their comprehensive inventory of virtual assets. The company says it is overcoming these issues with “Trustless Off-chain Scaling for games (Game Channels) and Ephemeral Timestamps.” This essentially means games can be created on the blockchain without the need for a third party.
Chimaera is a massive undertaking, and one that seeks to create novel infrastructure for the gaming community. To realize the vision, the company has issued a two-phase token sale (pre and public). Funds raised through the token sale will be allocated to the following:
- Development, operational costs and legal: 33%
- Marketing: 33%
- Game developer on-boarding: 33%
The CHI utility token fuels the entire ecosystem and serves as the reserve currency of the Chimaera platform, including:
- Account creation
- Account transactions
- Purchasing game
- Renting game
- CHI-powered crowdraises
- Coin transactions
Chimaera will also enable a Token Exchange Period, which will allow users to exchange bitcoin for CHI tokens. Tokens can be redeemed once the genesis block is mined.
The project is backed by one of the most experienced teams in the blockchain gaming industry. This includes CEO Andrew Colosimo, who has over 20 years of experience in IT and computer gaming . He is the founder of the Huntercoin experiment, which achieved the world’s first decentralized MMO game. When it comes to track records in the gaming industry, very few compare with Colosimo.
His team includes a stable of theoretical mathematicians, game developers, software engineers and business leaders. Andrew Gore is also on the team (he’s the guy who co-founded Soccer Manager, which has over 20 million downloads).
Overall, Chimaera’s core team consists of 13 people. It also retains the services of an advisory board made up of four experts in the field of blockchain technology.
Chimaera certainly makes a compelling case for blockchain-based gaming. The promise of a fully decentralized, autonomous gaming platform backed by one of the brightest teams in the industry give the project a unique advantage in a nascent market with very few comparables.
- Like any project of this stature, implementation and market buy-in is always an issue worth considering. The Chimaera whitepaper does a great job of setting the scene for a decentralized autonomous universe, but building a system that attracts both developers and gamers may prove tricky. In this vein, it’s worth asking if Chimaera is looking to adopt a similar model as Steam, a digital distribution platform for multiplayer gaming. To be fair, the whitepaper does include a detailed discussion about ecosystem, growth and revenue. Still, the author sees this one as a higher risk venture when compared to other ICOs in infrastructure or gaming. -2
- Although the whitepaper identifies a detailed roadmap, there is no specific end date specified for the token sale. Additionally, there is no mention of how much was raised during the pre-sale or how much has accrued since the official launch. This isn’t necessarily a “con,” but it may echo some of the concerns mentioned in the first bullet point about buy-in. -2
- When it comes to growth opportunity, very few projects promise near infinite scalability. Chimaera makes it abundantly clear that this is the objective. It also details a precise way for reaching it (i.e., through Game Channels). +2
- When it comes to project experience, Chimaera’s staff takes the cake. The brains behind this project successfully delivered the Huntercoin experiment, which reached a market cap of $6.3 million earlier this year. Chimaera’s CEO is not only the creator of Huntercoin, but a member of the Namecoin team. +4
- Although adoption risks are plenty (as with any project of this nature), Chimaera provides gamers themselves with a unique value add. In addition to immersive game worlds, the platform offers a complete gaming universe. This is a strong value proposition for a project that requires buy-in on both sides of the aisle (gamers and developers). +2
- One of the most unique aspects of Chimaera is the ability for developers to crowdfund their own projects with ICOs. This makes the Chimaera ecosystem truly multi-faceted with the promise of future growth. +2
Chimaera is a highly ambitious project that actually promises something new for the gaming industry. If the project’s potential becomes actualized, we may be looking at a major draw for all segments of the gaming community. That being said, implementation could prove daunting given all the market participants that would need to be involved to make Chimaera a success. Against this backdrop, we give the crowdraise a score of 6 out of 10.
- Type: Crowdsale
- Symbol: CHI
- Opening Sale: Oct. 23, 2017
- Duration: TBD
- Platform: Custom
- Tokens Available: 1,100,000,000 CHI (plus unsold presale tokens)
- Payments Accepted: BTC
Disclaimer: No position in Chimaera or other ICOs at the time of writing.
Featured Image courtesy of Shutterstock.
ICO Analysis: Pundi X
Despite being the game-changing tech that it is, recent research shows less than .01% of the world owns cryptocurrency. This number is way lower in countries with mostly bankless populations. Pundi explains, There are 2 reasons crypto has yet to enter the mainstream:
- Too complicated: Researching different exchanges, private keys, passwords, learning what it all means… people don’t have the time or patience to deal with this.
- Not relevant. Right now, basically the only thing you can buy with crypto, is more crypto. People need to be able to spend their crypto on real life things such as coffee, and a sandwich.
Pundi X is a Proof of Sale (POS) device that connects to the blockchain using Xplugins. Starting in Indonesia, these devices will be distributed to retail stores, convenient stores, and cafes. The device allows people to use their Pundi card to buy or sell cryptocurrency, as well as the goods/services that store offers. Buy anything in the store, then buy or sell bitcoin/other cryptos almost instantly!
Here’s a demo of how the device works.
If all works to plan, PundiX will incentivize store owners by giving them a free POS device and allowing them to keep most of the fees. Customers will journey into a store that has PundiX. They will pay for crypto, and in return, get a fancy card with no private keys to worry about. The card is then used at any location that uses Pundi. Any purchase of goods/services with your Pundi card allows rebates.
- Black Card ( Ranked 1 – 50); 5% discount for 10 years；
- Diamond Card ( Ranked 51 – 150); 5% discount for 5 years；
- Platinum card ( Ranked 151 – 300); 5% discount for 3 years;
- Gold card ( Ranked > 300; Contributed > 10 ETH); 5% discount for 1 year.
PXS is a utility token within the Pundi ecosystem. Its used by developers and sellers to pay gas fees in order to sell their crypto and other goods, in convenience stores, cafes, and shops. Any company or customer that wants to access the ecosystem will have to pay a transaction fee in PXS. These PXS fees are then burned by the smart contract, lowering the total supply.
PXS is a proof of stake (POS) token for the first 3 years of its existence. Each month holders will be awarded PXS airdrops.
Year 1 = 40% extra tokens, year 2 = 20% extra, and year 3 = 10% extra.
The presale is already over. The token price was 650PXS/eth. They raised around $4 million.
The ICO starts Nov 20th, and will start at 575 PXS/eth.
Pundi X is trying to raise over $80 million during the ICO. That is A LOT of money. The reason it’s so much is they are using the money to build the POS devices which they are giving out for free to retail stores, as an incentive, in and around Indonesia. Depending on the amount they raise
Important to note: “If this ICO does not generate 35,000,000 PXS tokens in sales, the company reserves the right to use the remaining tokens for a second ICO. The token price for any second ICO would be greater than in this round, and the current token holders would also be rewarded. The management reserves the right to terminate this ICO and, if this decision is taken, all ETH invested will be returned to the original investors. ”
The Pundi X team is already 30 people deep, 15 of them (operations) are in Jakarta, Indonesia and the other 15 (R&D) located in Shen Zhen, China. They also already have a very large list of backers/advisors.
It looks like a very talented team, a few members that stood out during my research are:
- Constantin Papadimitriou (Kiki) is their President Advisor Kiki has 17 years’ experience as Founder and CEO of two of the biggest Fintech companies in Indonesia – Infinetworks and E2Pay.
- Zac Cheah, their CEO, is the former W3C Chair of HTML5 Interest Group. He speaks english and can be found doing several different coin ico interviews on Youtube.
- Huang Pu is the COO, only 25, the wiz kid already has several successful exits under his build, including a 200 person company
PundiX has a massive community. Their social media is extremely active.
There are plenty of projects already in the space, somewhat, as they are crypto debit cards. However, most of these projects are running into serious legal problems, as Visa/Mastercard are shying away from letting them run debit cards on their system. Pundix need not worry about this. They have a technology/system in place that will never block users out. One that allows you to buy or sell crypto right there at the store without complications.
In January, the team launched Pundi Pundi (their mother app) already one of the most popular QR payment apps in Indonesia with over 100k downloads, and 20k active users. This app allows people to pay their utility and other bills with little effort, and now with crypto.
- Jurisdiction risks. Will this device be legally allowed in retail stores? Pundi responds to this question, “The Indonesian authority has stated that cryptocurrency can be bought and sold as virtual goods. However, it is not allowed to be treated as currency. We will abide by this rule. We are in the final phrase of agreement to use an e-money license with a partnering company. According to Indonesian law, an e-money license is one of the essential licenses in the Fintech business in Indonesia, it allows the user to deposit, pay, withdraw and transfer money online. We are also actively seeking counsel from Indonesia’s Central Bank (BI) and Financial Service Authority (OJK). -1
- The people don’t adopt it. 70% of the people in Southern Asia only deal with cash, no banks even. It could be rather challenging getting businesses and people to sign on. -1
- If they dont sell enough tokens in the ICO , it is going to be a problem as the amount they raise funds the amount of devices they are able to make and distribute. And most ICOs the last couple months have underperformed big league -3
- Security risks- I’m not techy enough to know what they are, but it seems like they are going to have a lot of bugs to work through.
- PundiX wants to start out by putting a POS device within 5 minutes of every spot in Jakarta. They estimate this will allow millions of new users the option to buy crypto. After Indonesia, they plan to start expanding to South Korea (could be huge). +4
- They are currently identifying several channel partners to promote the Pundi X Platform and Pundi X Card. 1.Existing POS Device Manufacturers – both hardware and tablet based (ex. Verifone, mSwipe, Kounta, InHouse, etc.) 2. POS Software Developers 3. Crypto Exchanges (ex. Kraken, Bitrex, etc.) +4. Crypto Cards (ex. TenX) 5. Crypto Banks +3
- PundiX predicts:
- “In three years, Pundi X will be present in 100k stores in cities globally, giving over 100 million users access to buy cryptocurrency at their nearest shops, cafes, or convenience stores. If the ICO exceeds expectation, we will deliver faster with extra milestones. Pundi X and the blockchain ecosystem needs your support” If the upcoming ICO reaches 35,000,000 tokens, our target for an installed base of Pundi X POS devices is 100,000 over 3 years. Since these devices constitute a big part of our cost, the amount raised during the ICO will determine device roll out numbers. For example, if we double the amount raised, our network will reach 220,000 Pundi X POS devices in three years, and so forth.”
- In countries such as Indonesia, around 70% of the population is unbanked, making it impossible to track their credit ratings and give them bank loans. Pundi X plans to collaborate with local financial institutions to create an effective credit rating system. +2
Word on the street is Pundi X is the “Indonesian Omisego”. This is a bold statement that could turn out to be a tremendous marketing campaign.
There’s so much to like about PundiX. It’s a great idea, huge community, solid team, working product(demo), and incentives. What stinks is if you do not live in Indonesia, you cannot use it, and don’t get a fancy card. What you do get for participating in the ICO is proof of stake for the first 3 years, and the hopes of your token value rising as the platform gets more and more popular. 6 out of 10
- Symbol: PXS
- Start Date: November 20, 2017
- End Date: December 20, 2017
- Platform: ETH
- Conversion Ratio: 500 PXS/1 ETH +bonuses
- Max ICO market cap: 280,000 ETH
- Total Supply: 135 million
To sign up for the whitelist, click here.
Disclaimer: The writer owns bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. He holds investment positions in the coins, but does not engage in short-term or day-trading.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
- Long-Term Cryptocurrency Analysis: Bitcoin Flirts with $8000 as Altcoin Bull Persists November 18, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Zcash November 18, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Bitcoin November 18, 2017
- Segwit2x: The Hard Fork That Failed to Activate November 18, 2017
- Hacked.com Weekly Webinar Series: Nov. 17 Edition November 18, 2017
- NEO Is Crushing It Today November 18, 2017
- Week in Review: Bitcoin Returns to Record Highs, Stocks Falter Amid Volatility November 18, 2017
- Technical Analysis: Litecoin and NEO Jump as Bitcoin Trades near $8000 November 17, 2017
- XRP Looking to Make a Significant Rally November 17, 2017
- Trade Recommendation: Ethereum Classic November 17, 2017
A part of CCN
Analysis1 week ago
Long-Term Cryptocurrency Analysis: Bitcoin Enters Correction as Altcoins Break Out
Cryptocurrencies4 days ago
Trade Recommendation: Bitcoin Cash
Altcoins1 week ago
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) Showdown – Let the Fight Begin
Cryptocurrencies1 week ago
Trade Recommendation: Bitcoin Cash
Cryptocurrencies1 week ago
Trade Recommendation: Litecoin
Analysis1 week ago
Technical Analysis: Bitcoin Breaks Below $7000, Altcoins Pull Back, As Bitcoin Cash Jumps
Cryptocurrencies5 days ago
Trade Recommendation: Ethereum Classic
Cryptocurrencies1 week ago
Trade Recommendation: Ethereum Classic